This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chairman of the [Bajaj Group]
|Alma mater||Carnegie Mellon University(BS)|
|Occupation||Chairman of Bajaj Group|
Kushagra Bajaj (born 4 February 1977) is an Indian businessman who is the Chairman of the Bajaj Group, Chairman and Managing Director of Bajaj Hindusthan Limited and Chairman of Bajaj Corp Limited.
Early life and background
Kushagra Bajaj is the son of Shishir Bajaj, Rahul Bajaj’s younger brother. He has a bachelor of science in economics, finance and political philosophy from Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University and a master of science in marketing degree from Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University in USA.
In August 2001, Bajaj became Chief Executive with overall responsibility for operations at Bajaj Hindusthan.
In 2007, he received the Young Achiever award by the jury of the 10th Rajiv Gandhi Awards, and in 2011, he was nominated for the Indian government's Padma Shri award. He donated $2.5 million to endow a professorship at Tepper School of Business at CMU, his undergraduate alma mater.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kushagra Bajaj.|
- Bajaj Group. Chairman of Bajaj Group
- BSE India. Chairman and Managing Director of Bajaj Hindusthan
- investing.businessweek.com Kushagra Nayan Bajaj
- Vice - Chairman Kushagra Bajaj, Vice - Chairman, Bajaj Corp Ltd.
- $2.5-m endowment for Carnegie Mellon University Kushagra Bajaj announces $2.5-m endowment for Carnegie Mellon University.
- Outlook Business Initially no one really took me seriously.
- The Economic Times Kushagra Bajaj announces $2.5-m endowment for Carnegie Mellon University.
- Thermal Power Kushagra Bajaj-promoted Bajaj Hindusthan To Invest Rs 100 Billion In Thermal Power - Will Set Up 1,980-mw Power Capacity In Uttar Pradesh
- Kushagra Bajaj takes on Rahul Kushagra Bajaj takes on Rahul.