Kushner Real Estate Group
Kushner Real Estate Group, also known as KRE, is a real estate development company based in Bridgewater, New Jersey. The company has developed, owns, and manages properties throughout New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, including more than 6,000,000 square feet of commercial industrial, and retail property, and more than 9,000 existing apartments, with an additional 7,000 apartments in various stages of approvals and construction. 
Founding and offices
KRE was founded in 1979 as SK Properties and re-branded in 2010. The founder, Murray Kushner, and president, Jonathan Kushner, are family of Charles Kushner and his son, Jared Kushner, of Kushner Properties.
KRE has developed projects throughout the Northeast Corridor, with several located in Downtown Jersey City. In July, 2014, the company began construction on the first phase of Journal Squared, a residential development adjacent to the Journal Square Transportation Center. The project will be constructed in three phases and is approved for a total of 1,838 units, including a 70-story building, which will be the tallest building in Jersey City if built.
- http://newyork.citybizlist.com/article/227847/18-park-hits-85-leased-in-downtown-jersey-city Retrieved March 27, 2015.
- "Impact Award Kushner Real Estate Group". NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- Marino, Vivian (November 27, 2013). "Jonathan C. Kushner". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- "SK PROPERTIES CHANGES NAME TO KRE GROUP, KUSHNER REAL ESTATE GROUP, AS PART OF REBRANDING OF 31 YEAR-OLD FIRM". Cahn's Communication Real Estate Round up. July 14, 2010. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- "The Legacy". New York Magazine. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- "The New Urban Bedroom Community". HLW. 2013-10-03. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- "Jersey City Development Breaks Ground | 18 Park". Therealdeal.com. 2012-06-28. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- "Featured News » New Development Planned for Journal Square Would Include the City's Tallest Tower, Fundamentally Change the Neighborhood". The Jersey City Independent. 2012-08-07. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- "Three residential towers to change the landscape of Journal Square, officials say". NJ.com. 2012-08-15. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- "Featured News » City Settles Lawsuit with Robinhood Plaza, Permits 42-Story Zoning for Property Along Summit Ave". The Jersey City Independent. 2012-11-29. Retrieved 2013-12-31.
- http://www.multihousingnews.com/news/northeast/groundbreaking-ceremony-held-for-jersey-city-development/1004109655.html Accessed March 27, 2015