Kyigon is a village in Kale Township, Kale District, in the Sagaing Region of western Burma (Myanmar). Kyigon is located on the left (north) bank of the Myittha River about 2.4 kilometres (1.5 mi) above where the Neyinzaya River enters the Myittha. It is about 8.8 kilometres (5.5 mi) northeast of the regional capital at Kalemyo.
- ^ Google Maps (Map). Google.
- ^ Bing Maps (Map). Microsoft and Harris Corporation Earthstar Geographics LLC.
- ^ Scott, James George and Hardiman, John Percy (1901) Gazetteer of Upper Burma and the Shan States, Part 2, Volume 1 Superintendent, Government Printing, Rangoon, Burma, page 279, OCLC 5769734
- ^ Burma 1:250,000 topographic map, Series U542, NF 46-03, Mawlaik U.S. Army Map Service, March 1960
- ^ "Kalemyo, Myanmar (Burma)" GeoNames.org