From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kyle or kyle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kyle may refer to:
- Kyle, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Kyle, Ayrshire, Scotland (which stretched across parts of modern-day East Ayrshire and South Ayrshire)
- Kyle of Lochalsh, Ross and Cromarty (Lieutenancy area), Highland (council area), Scotland
- Kyle of Lochalsh Line, a primarily single track railway line
- Kyle of Sutherland, a river estuary
- Kyle (given name), a Gaelic masculine given name (sometimes also given to females)
- Kyle (surname), a surname of Scottish origin
- KYLE-TV, a Fox network affiliate
- SS Kyle, a Newfoundland sailing vessel
- Kyle, a Scottish term for a strait
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kyle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.