From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LPS may stand for:
- Leighton Park School in Reading, England
- Lexington Public Schools, a school district in Massachusetts, USA
- Lincoln Public Schools, a school district in Nebraska, USA
- Livonia Public Schools, a school district in Michigan, USA
- Lucknow Public School in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Luther Preparatory School in Wisconsin, USA
- Laxman Public School in New Delhi, India
- Laurel Bank Public School in Lahore, Pakistan
- Leases per second, a speed measure for DHCP servers
- Leica Photogrammetry Suite, software used in building maps
- Lexus Personalized Settings in Lexus cars
- Lightweight Portable Security - Linux LiveCD, or LiveUSB that provides a secure end node client
- Linux Powered System
- Local positioning system, navigation without GPS
- Low pressure sodium vapor lamps
- Lyreco Printing Services
- Laajasalon Palloseura, association football club from Helsinki, Finland.
- Lander, Parkin, and Selfridge conjecture, an unproven mathematical statement about equal sums of like powers
- Lanterman–Petris–Short Act
- Large-panel system, the use of prefabricated concrete slabs to construct buildings — see Plattenbau
- Large Polyp Stony corals
- Lender Processing Services in Jacksonville, Florida (in 2014 renamed to Black Knight Financial)
- Legal Paternal Surrender (aka Male abortion or financial abortion)
- Liberal Party of Switzerland
- Limit of Positive Stability for boats
- Liters per second
- Littlest Pet Shop
- Lostprophets an alternative metal band from Pontypridd, Wales, UK
- Long playing records
- Surf (Amtrak station), Lompoc, California, United States; Amtrak station code LPS.
- Levopimaradiene synthase, an enzyme
- Limited Power Source, a class of electrical power source defined by UL and similar organizations.
- Lipopolysaccharide in gram-negative bacteria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.