Reynolds with the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2014
|No. 53 – Atlanta Falcons|
|Date of birth:||November 3, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Norfolk, Virginia|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||240 lb (109 kg)|
|High school:||Norfolk (VA) Maury|
|Roster status:||Injured reserve|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2016|
LaRoy Reynolds (born November 3, 1990) is an American football linebacker for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Jacksonville Jaguars after the 2013 NFL Draft. He played college football at the University of Virginia.
After going undrafted, Reynolds made the Jacksonville Jaguars' final roster on August 30, 2013.
Reynolds was suspended by the NFL on November 12, 2013 for four games for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.
- Jags unveil 22 undrafted free agents, April 28, 2013
- Dickerson, Jeff (September 29, 2015). "Bears waive former fourth-round pick Brock Vereen". ESPN.com. Retrieved September 30, 2015.
- "Falcons sign OT Tom Compton, LB LaRoy Reynolds". ESPN.com. March 16, 2016. Retrieved November 26, 2016.
- "Super Bowl LI - New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons - February 5th, 2017". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 6 August 2017.
- Jackson, Curtis (March 9, 2017). "Falcons Agree to Terms With LB Reynolds, TE Toilolo". AtlantaFalcons.com.
- Conway, Kelsey (September 4, 2017). "Falcons' Linebacker LaRoy Reynolds Placed On Injured Reserve". AtlantaFalcons.com.