This article needs to be updated.May 2012)(
|Born||November 24, 1991|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||135 lb (61 kg)|
Lacey Baker is a part of a small group of professional skaters. She began skateboarding at the age of 5, but she only started focusing on it at the age of 11. Baker lists her proudest moment as the first time she landed a kickflip. Baker is said to be one of the best female skaters in the world.
In the March 2007 edition of The Skateboard Mag, Baker is featured in 2 photo sequences showing her perform a 360 flip and a hardflip down 8 stairs. This was part of the magazine's article "Killer Kids."
Now she's sponsored by Meow Skateboards, Pawn Shop Skate, Bones, Nike SB.
In 2016, she won the Street League Skateboarding Super Crown World Championship.
In 2017, she was the only female skateboarder to be nominated for an ESPY Award in the "Best Female Action Sports Athlete" category.
Baker is shown briefly on the Tampa Am 08 DVD.
She was also on Fuel T.V.'s, " The Captain & Casey Show" in late 08 for a couple of tricks.
Baker's first full part, entitled "Bombshell," was released (in April 2013) on the video section of Thrasher Magazine's website, on which Thrasher described Baker's part as "one of the best female street/tech parts [they've] seen."
- Mystic Skate Cup, in Prague, Czech Republic: 1st place (street)
-  Archived March 27, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- "Element Europe | Skateboards, Shoes, Clothes, Events, Videos, Online Store Mens & Women's Apparel, Skateboards & Footwear". Elementskateboards.com. Retrieved 2012-05-23.
- "Welcome to SPoT Skate Shop at Skatepark of Tampa". Theskateboardindustry.com. Retrieved 2012-05-23.
- Pro Rider/Driver (2011-01-02). "ESPN Action Sports: The Worldwide Leader In Action Sports – ESPN". Expn.go.com. Retrieved 2012-05-23.
- "Olympic Skateboarding Hopeful Lacey Baker Takes Silver In Street At X Games Norway". Team USA. Retrieved 2018-07-26.
- "Lacey Baker's Bombshell Full Part".