From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laci or LACI may refer to:
- Laçi, a city in northwestern Albania
- Lac repressor, a DNA-binding protein
- Lacunar stroke, a type of stroke
For other people named Laci, see László.
Laci can be a short form of the Hungarian given name László.
- de Laci, the surname of an old Norman noble family
- Laci Boldemann (1921–1969), Swedish composer of German and Finnish descent
- Laci Endresz, (born 1974), English circus performer who performs as Mooky the Clown
- Laci Peterson (1975–2002), American murder victim
- Laci Scott (born 1987), American beauty queen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laci.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.