Ladapeyre is a commune in the Creuse department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region in central France.
An area of farming and forestry comprising the village and a few small hamlets situated some 20 miles (32 km) west of Guéret, at the junction of the D11, D990 and the D9 roads.
- The church, dating from the thirteenth century.
- The fifteenth-century castle de la Dauge.
- The three manorhouses of Le Coudard, La Chassagne and La Côte.
- A large lake, the Etang de Fragne.
- A sixteenth-century stone cross.
- An eighteenth-century public washhouse.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ladapeyre.