|Full name||Lady Patricia Andrade Rodríguez|
|Date of birth||10 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Bogotá, Colombia|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder, Striker|
|2015–2016||Western New York Flash||8||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of January 29, 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 24 June 2015
Lady Patricia Andrade Rodríguez (born 10 January 1992) is a Colombian international footballer who plays for local club Independiente Santa Fe. She is an attacking midfielder who can also play as a striker.
Andrade represented Colombia at the 2011 World Cup, making one appearance, and the 2012 Summer Olympics, making two appearances. In a group match at the Olympics against the United States, she punched opposition player Abby Wambach in the right eye, resulting in a two-game ban. Andrade signed for Finnish Naisten liiga club PK-35 in the spring of 2013.
Andrade made her mark on the world stage during the 2015 World Cup in Canada. Known for her exceptional close control and trickery whilst on the ball, Andrade shone throughout Colombia's run to the knock out stages. She was Colombia's top scorer at the competition with two goals.
During the BBC's coverage of the Colombia v USA match, Liverpool Ladies striker Natasha Dowie mentioned that she had text her club manager asking to sign Andrade for the forthcoming season.
She was signed by the Western New York Flash of the NWSL on 7 July 2015. She was waived by the Flash on 20 May 2016.
In September 2016, she moved to Turkey and signed a three-year contract with 1207 Antalyaspor. In the first match of the Turkish Women's First Football League's 2016–17 season, she scored two goals, and helped her team win the home match by 2:1.
- As of match played January 29, 2017.
|1207 Antalyaspor||2016–17||First League||9||4||–||–||9||4|
- "Lady Andrade". BBC. Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- "Profile". FIFA.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- Cajasol Trigueros Universidad is strengthtened with two Colombian internationals. Marca, 5 January 2013
- Lady Andrade – FIFA competition record
- "Lady Andrade banned two games". ESPN. Archived from the original on 31 July 2012. Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- "Kolumbian maajoukkuehyökkääjä PK-35:n paitaan" (in Finnish). Ilta-Sanomat. 2 March 2013. Retrieved 2 March 2013.
- "Colombia's Lady Andrade showed brilliant footwork v England at the FIFA Women's World Cup [Video] – 101 Great Goals". Football (soccer) greatest goals and highlights – 101 Great Goals.
- "WNY Flash Waive Lady Andrade".
- ""Dişi Ronaldinho" Lady Andrade, Türkiye’de". gzt (in Turkish). 2016-09-27. Retrieved 2016-11-13.
- "1207 Antalya Döşemealtı Belediyespor: 2 Beşiktaş: 1". Milliyet (in Turkish). 2016-11-13. Retrieved 2016-11-13.
- "Oyuncular – Futbolcular: Lady Patricia Andrade Rodriguez" (in Turkish). Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu. Retrieved 2017-02-10.
- Lady Andrade at Soccerway
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lady Andrade.|
|This biographical article related to women's association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|