|Full name||Lady Patricia Andrade Rodríguez|
|Date of birth||10 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Colombia|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder, Striker|
|2011– 2012||Formas Intimas||10||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Andrade represented Colombia at the 2011 World Cup, making one appearance, and the 2012 Summer Olympics, making two appearances. In a group match at the Olympics against the United States, she punched opposition player Abby Wambach in the right eye, resulting in a two-game ban. Andrade signed for Finnish Naisten liiga club PK-35 in the spring of 2013, where she plays to this day.
Andrade made her mark on the world stage during the 2015 World Cup in Canada. Known for her exceptional close control and trickery whilst on the ball, Andrade shone throughout Colombia's run to the knock out stages. She was Colombia's top scorer at the competition with two goals.
During the BBC's coverage of the Colombia v USA match, Liverpool Ladies striker Natasha Dowie mentioned that she had text her club manager asking to sign Andrade for the forthcoming season.
- "Lady Andrade". BBC. Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- "Profile". FIFA.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- Cajasol Trigueros Universidad is strengthtened with two Colombian internationals. Marca, 5 January 2013
- Lady Andrade – FIFA competition record
- "Lady Andrade banned two games". ESPN. Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- "Kolumbian maajoukkuehyökkääjä PK-35:n paitaan" (in Finnish). Ilta-Sanomat. 2013-03-02. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
|This biographical article related to women's association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|