Entrance to the Sidgwick Site
with Lady Mitchell Hall on the left
Lady Mitchell Hall (LMH) is a large lecture theatre owned by the University of Cambridge. It is located on the University's Sidgwick Site, north of Sidgwick Avenue in Cambridge, England.
The lecture theatre is used for important general interest lectures, for example the annual Darwin lectures. The hall accommodates 500 people.
The building is polygonal in shape, built of brick with a metal roof. It was built between 1956 and 1968 by Casson, Conder and Partners. It is a grade II listed building.
- ^ LMH, Lady Mitchell Hall, Talks.cam, University of Cambridge, UK.
- ^ Lady Mitchell Hall, Sidgwick Avenue, Cambridge, Talks.cam, University of Cambridge, UK.
- ^ Cambridge 2000: university: Sidgwick Site: Lady Mitchell Hall, Cambridge 2000, UK.
- ^ Lady Mitchell Hall — University of Cambridge Archived 2010-08-23 at the Wayback Machine., Cambridgeshire.net
- ^ "Lady Mitchell Hall, Cambridge University, List entry Number 1331923". English Heritage. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
Coordinates: 52°12′03″N 0°06′32″E / 52.20077°N 0.10899°E