This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lady Moura in harbor 2005
|Port of registry:||Nassau|
|Builder:||Blohm + Voss, Germany|
|Homeport:||Monaco, Palma de Mallorca, Porto Cervo, Denia|
|Length:||344 ft (105 m)|
|Beam:||18.5 m (61 ft)|
|Draught:||5.5 m (18 ft)|
|Installed power:||2 x 6,868 hp Deutz-MWM|
|Speed:||20 kn (37 km/h; 23 mph)|
|Aircraft carried:||1 helicopter|
Lady Moura is a private luxury yacht. She was the ninth largest private yacht when she was launched in 1990, but has moved down the list in 2021 to number 48. She is owned by Saudi Arabian businessman, Nasser Al-Rashid.
Both the hull and the superstructure are made of steel. The propulsion plant consists of two KHD-MWM diesel engines, each with a power of 5050 kW (over 6700 bhp) with controllable pitch propellers the vessel is capable of producing a speed of over 20 knots.
- Naval architect: Luigi Sturchio – Diana Yacht Design
- Architectural Lighting Design: Maurizio Rossi Lighting Design
- Barbara Bush (12 October 2004). Reflections: Life After the White House. Simon & Schuster. pp. 282–. ISBN 978-0-7432-5582-0.
- G. Bruce Knecht (30 June 2015). Grand Ambition: An Extraordinary Yacht, the People Who Built It, and the Millionaire Who Can't Really Afford It. Simon & Schuster. pp. 118–. ISBN 978-1-4165-7601-3.
- Yachting. December 2007. pp. 22–. ISSN 0043-9940.