Lam Wai Kit
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lam Wai Kit (Chinese: 林慧潔; Pinyin: Lin Huijie; born 1966) is a Chinese artist born in Hong Kong. Lam graduated with her BA (Hons) in Fine Art at the Goldsmiths College, University of London, UK in 1996. In 2003, she graduated with her MFA at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Her media included photography, video art and mixed media. From 1996, she held several solo and group exhibitions in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Italy and Canada. Her works have been collected by the Hong Kong Heritage Museum,[better source needed] and also private collections in UK, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Canada, America, Australia, and Hong Kong. Selected works by Lam, Divided Minds (22) (2006) and Divided Minds (36) (2006), are featured on Google Cultural Institute's Google Art Project.
Lam is also an art educator and is now teaching at several art institutes in visual art and cultural studies. Lam works in a variety of media, including installation, photography, and video art.
• Five Senses - A series of 5 videos by Wai Kit Lam / Aesop Cityplaza, Hong Kong • Sleight - Wai Kit Lam / Lumenvisum, Hong Kong  • Small But Great - photography, video art & sound by Wai Kit Lam / Casa Monsaraz, Monsaraz, Portugal
• Unknown - Works by Wai Kit Lam, Artists in the Neighbourhood Scheme IV / Hong Kong Film Archive & Tse Wan Shan Centre, Hong Kong
• The Other Month; The Other Day / Schmidt Leica Photo Gallery, Hong Kong • The Divided Minds V - Photography and video installation by Wai Kit Lam / Amelia Johnson Contemporary, Hong Kong
• The Other / Shanghai Street Artspace, Hong Kong
• Displacement / First Institute of Art & Design Gallery, Hong Kong
• Frozen Words II - Dialogues within Oneself / First Institute of Art & Design Gallery, Hong Kong • Frozen Words / The Gallery, Art Forest, Toronto, Canada • The Secret Gardens / Montblanc Gallery at the Fringe, Hong Kong
• This is you; this is not you / Agfa Gallery at the Fringe, Hong Kong
• Beyond Colours / Dragon's Back Gallery at the Fringe, Hong Kong
• Change / Goldsmiths, University of London, London, UK
• 2014/3: Lichtenberg Studios / Berlin, Germany
• 2012/11 - 12: LKV - Lademoen Kunstnerverkstede / Trondheim, Norway 
• 2012/3: Casa Monsaraz / Monsaraz, Portugal
• 2011/1: Fundación Valparaíso / Mojácar, Spain
• 2009/10 - 12: Takt Kunstprojektraum Artist Residency / Berlin, Germany
• 2005/6 – 12: FUSE :: fusion: encoding future, Videotage / Hong Kong
Selected Grants Received
2011/1 Fundación Valparaíso / Mojácar, Spain
2002/6 Research Grant, Art Museum / The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Green Mirror 綠色鏡子 (1993), colour photograph, size unknown
- This is you; this is not you 是你；不是你 (1998) b/w digital video 18’
- The Secret Gardens: Portrait no. 2 秘密庭園：人像二 (1999) b/w photograph, silicon rubber, wood plate 7.5”x 15.5”
- The Secret Gardens: Portrait no. 3 秘密庭園：人像三 (1999) b/w photograph, silicon rubber, wood plate 7.5” x 15.5”
- Clarke, David. "Hong Kong Art Archive". Retrieved March 7, 2014.
- "Lam Wai-kit (Videotage)". Northern Video Art Network, NOVA. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "Google Art Project". Google Cultural Institute. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- Fotanian 2004 Open Studio. Hong Kong: Fotanian. pp. 22–24. ISBN 988-98221-1-3.
- "《Sleight》A Photo Exhibition by Wai Kit Lam". Lumenvisum. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "Wai Kit Lam: CV". Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "LKV Residency Program Archive: [01.11.12 - 25.12.12] Wai Kit Lam - Hong Kong". Lademoen Kunstnerverkstede. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "Grant List - Cultural Exchange" (PDF). Hong Kong Arts Development Council 香港藝術發展局. Retrieved 19 March 2014.