Laurence Gregory Solov
May 20, 1968
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||Stanford University (BA, 1990)|
UCLA (JD, 1994)
|Occupation||Attorney; CEO of Breitbart News|
Early life and education
Solov was born to a Jewish family in Los Angeles, the son of Joanne (née Skolnick), a social worker, and attorney Lessing Solov. His grandfather Charles Solov was born in the Russian Empire and immigrated to the United States in the early 20th century. He has a younger sister, Rachel. He graduated from Stanford University in 1990 with a degree in religious studies, followed by a J.D. degree from UCLA in 1994.
Solov became CEO, main owner, and president of Breitbart News after the death of Andrew Breitbart in 2012. Solov was Breitbart's childhood friend, and served as general counsel for the company from 2007.
- California Birth Index
- Ng, David. "Inside Breitbart's Westside L.A. headquarters, they've got plans for global expansion". Los Angeles Times.
- Green, Joshua (October 27, 2017). "How 'Bad Guys' Planned Victory". The Jewish Chronicle.
- Bond, Paul. "Breitbart News Names Executives Who Will Run Company in Wake of Founder's Death". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 29, 2017.
- "Ex-Katten Partner Helms Growing Breitbart Media Juggernaut". The American Lawyer. Retrieved 2017-01-29.
- "Participant Biographies". U.S. Department of Justice. U.S. Department of Justice. Retrieved 30 July 2019.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to Larry Solov.|