Laser Electrical was a chain of electrical retail stores operating solely in Northern Ireland, similar to other UK chains such as Currys. It was the largest electrical chain operating exclusively in Northern Ireland, with ten stores. After operating since 1984, it went into administration through KPMG and subsequent liquidation in April 2010, having undergone a management buyout in 2004.
- "No way back for Laser Electrical as the plug is pulled for good", Belfast Telegraph, 10 April 2010
- "Laser electrical stores to close", Londonderry Sentinel, 2 April 2010
- McDonnell, Fraces (2010) "Administrators appointed to Laser Electrical", Irish Times, 3 April 2010
- "140 jobs lost at Laser Electrical", BBC News, 9 April 2010
- "Dalzell's of Markethill Have Acquired LaserDirect.co.uk", Blog: The Dalzell's Daily, 20 June 2010
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|