From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up latch or latches in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Latch may refer to:
- Latch (hardware), a type of door or window fastener
- Latch, a circuit used to store information, see Flip-flop (electronics)
- Index lock, a lock on a data-structure
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children), a mounting system for child safety seats
- Latch, a breastfeeding baby's connection
- "Latch" (song), a 2012 song by Disclosure featuring Sam Smith
- Latching: in linguistics, The situation where one speaker's utterance immediately follows another speaker's utterance, without pause or overlap.
- Latching relay, a relay with two relaxed states (bistable)
- Latching switch, a switch that maintains its state after being activated
- Latching (networking), in computer networking
- Laches (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Latch"
- All pages with a title containing Latch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Latch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.