Laura Ries is a co-founder, with her father Al Ries, of Ries & Ries, an advertising/marketing strategy consultancy firm. She has also written several books in the field of Marketing.
Laura Ries is an advertising and branding consultant at Ries & Ries since 1994. Her title at Ries & Ries is president. She has also been a television personality and has been invited to be a commentator on contemporary branding news for television  and written publications. In 2008, the Atlanta Business Chronicle named Laura in their annual top 40 under 40 list.
Works by Laura Ries with Al Ries, published by HarperCollins:
- 22 Immutable Laws of Branding (1998) ISBN 978-0060007737
- 11 Immutable Laws of Internet Branding (2000) ISBN 978-0060196219
- The Fall of Advertising and the Rise of PR (2002) ISBN 978-0060081980
- The Origin of Brands (2004) ISBN 978-0060570156
Other works by Laura Ries:
- Visual Hammer (2015) ISBN 978-0984937066
- Battlecry (2015) ISBN 978-0984937097
- ^ "Atlanta Looks to Sum Itself Up in Just Six Words". The New York Times. November 17, 2005.
- ^ "G.M. begins an aggressive campaign with new phrases". The New York Times. January 7, 2002.
- ^ "Hatsun sets sights beyond South – Ice-cream plant coming up in Seychelles". The Hindu Business Line. December 19, 2003. Retrieved July 20, 2010.
- ^ "Laura Ries". Advertising Age.
- ^ "The Visual Hammer and the Verbal Nail". Advertising Age. July 3, 2008.
- ^ Dan Schawbel (May 21, 2012). "Why visual marketing is important for brands today". Forbes.
- ^ "G.M. to Alter Tiger Woods's Role in Its Ads". The New York Times. June 22, 2007.
- ^ "Ries: Arrogant for New York Times to say they're 'the truth'".
- ^ "Seth Rogen goes 'bananas' in Walmart ad for Oscars".
- ^ "40 Under 40 Rising Stars". Bizjournals (Atlanta).
- Living people
- Northwestern University alumni
- American business writers
- Women business writers
- American economics writers
- Marketing people
- Marketing theorists
- 20th-century American women writers
- 20th-century American non-fiction writers
- 21st-century American women writers
- American women non-fiction writers
- 21st-century American non-fiction writers