This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Laura Ries is an advertising and branding consultant at her firm, Ries & Ries since 1994.  She has also been a television personality and has been invited to be a commentator on contemporary branding news for television  and written publications. In 2008, the Atlanta Business Chronicle named Laura in their annual top 40 under 40 list.
Works by Laura Ries with Al Ries, published by HarperCollins:
- 22 Immutable Laws of Branding (1998) ISBN 978-0060007737
- 11 Immutable Laws of Internet Branding (2000) ISBN 978-0060196219
- The Fall of Advertising and the Rise of PR (2002) ISBN 978-0060081980
- The Origin of Brands (2004) ISBN 978-0060570156
Other works by Laura Ries:
- "Hatsun sets sights beyond South – Ice-cream plant coming up in Seychelles". The Hindu Business Line. 19 December 2003. Retrieved 20 July 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Ries: Arrogant for New York Times to say they're 'the truth'".
- "Seth Rogen goes 'bananas' in Walmart ad for Oscars".
- "40 Under 40 Rising Stars".