1 November 1981 |
|FIDE rating||2720 (November 2015)|
|Peak rating||2718 (September 2010)|
Twice runner-up at the European Blitz Championship in 2006 and 2007 and French Rapid Chess Champion in 2009 and 2011, Fressinet won the last leg of the French Rapid Grand-Prix in Villandry and finished second in the Grand-Prix Final in Ajaccio in 2012.
- "Aronian and Gelfand win Alekhine Memorial 2013". ChessBase News. 1 May 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2013.
- Crowther, Mark (25 November 2014). "World Chess Championship closing ceremony: Putin speaks and Carlsen receives his prizes". The Week in Chess. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- Silver, Albert (1 November 2015). "Cap d'Agde: Laurent Fressinet victorious". ChessBase News. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- Laurent Fressinet chess games at 365Chess.com
- Laurent Fressinet player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Laurent Fressinet player profile at the Internet Chess Club
- Laurent Fressinet team chess record at OlimpBase
|This biographical article relating to a French chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|