Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Private, For profit|
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas was a cooking school founded in 2003 and owned by Career Education Corporation under a licensing agreement with Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. The school was accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Las Vegas, Nevada, the school offered an Associate of Occupational Science degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts and a Certificate in Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie and Baking.
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts was designed to bring the study and practice of culinary arts to Las Vegas. The school was founded in 2003. Le Cordon Bleu Las Vegas stopped accepting applications as of April 2016. All US Cordon Bleu College locations were scheduled to close in 2017.
- Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Program
- Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie and Baking Program
Housing, public transportation and nearby shopping malls allowed the students to live, commute and work nearby. The Las Vegas campus occupied more than 55,000 square feet (5,100 m2). Campus facilities included:
- Classrooms, instructional kitchens and lecture rooms.
- Student-staffed restaurant.
- Computer labs equipped with Internet-ready computers
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas 2007-2008 Catalog, pg. 8.
- http://www.chefs.edu/las-vegas LCB Las Vegas
- Crawford, Amy (17 May 2016). "What happened with Le Cordon Bleu, and what it says about culinary education in America". Boston Globe. Retrieved 10 May 2017.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas website, Programs page.
- Las Vegas Culinary School - Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas Nevada Archived 2006-04-07 at the Library of Congress Web Archives
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas 2007-2008 Catalog, pg. 20.