From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lemuria (disambiguation))
|Look up Lemuria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemuria may refer to:
- Lemuria (festival), in Roman religion, a feast during which the unwholesome and malevolent spectres of the restless dead (lemures) were propitiated
- Lemuria (continent), name given to a hypothetical land mass in the Indian Ocean
See also Lemuria in popular culture
- Lemuria (comics), two locations in the Marvel Universe
- Lemuria, a mysterious hidden island in the video game series Golden Sun
- Lemuria, a 2004 RPG world designed for the d20 Modern game by Swedes Anders Blixt and Krister Sundelin
- Lemuria (Transformers), one of four missing spaceships in the animated television series Transformers: Cybertron
- Lemuria, a character in the reality TV series Who Wants to Be a Superhero?
- Lemuria (American band), an indie/punk band from Buffalo, New York, USA
- Lemuria (Belgian band), a Belgian black folk metal band
- Lemurian (album), a 2008 album by Lone
- Lemuria (album), a 2004 album by Therion, or the title song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemuria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.