Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lemuria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemuria may refer to:
- Lemuria (festival), in Roman religion, a feast during which the unwholesome and malevolent spectres of the restless dead (lemures) were appeased
- Lemuria (continent), a hypothetical land mass in the Indian Ocean
- Lemuria (comics), two fictional locations in comic books published by Marvel Comics
- Lemuria, a mysterious hidden island in the video game series Golden Sun
- Lemuria, a 2004 RPG world designed for the d20 Modern game by Swedes Anders Blixt and Krister Sundelin
- Lemuria (Transformers), one of four missing spaceships in the animated television series Transformers: Cybertron
- Lemuria, a character in the reality TV series Who Wants to Be a Superhero?
- Lemuria (American band), an indie/punk band from Buffalo, New York, USA
- Lemuria (Belgian band), a Belgian black folk metal band
- Lemurian (album), a 2008 album by Lone
- Lemuria (album), a 2004 album by Therion, or the title song
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemuria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.