||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Leonard M. Tillem, known as Len Tillem, is an American attorney and radio broadcaster.
On December 1, 2011, KGO changed to an all-news format and terminated the employment of all of its weekday radio program hosts except for Ronn Owens. Tillem resumed his radio program on the Bay Area radio station KKSF NewsTalk 910 AM San Francisco on January 3, 2012 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tillem ceased broadcasting on NewsTalk 910 on March 29, 2013. From then until July 23, 2013, he continued his radio program exclusively on the web via podcasts. 
- Lieberman, Rich. "Len Tillem Statement on ClearChannel Dismissal". Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- On air discussion "Len Tillem Program" December 29, 2008.
- Len Tillem & Associates — Tillem's law practice
- Len Tillem's show podcasts
- Len Tillem's former show on NewsTalk 910 AM at the Wayback Machine (archived January 27, 2013)
- Len Tillem's former show on KGO Radio at the Wayback Machine (archived October 12, 2011)
|This United States biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|