|Full name||Lerin Duarte|
|Date of birth||11 August 1990|
|Place of birth||Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|2013–2016||→ Jong Ajax||11||(0)|
|2015||→ SC Heerenveen (loan)||12||(1)|
|2016||→ NAC Breda (loan)||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 December 2016.
He started his career in the youth department of Sparta, and made his first Eredivisie appearance for the club on 1 August 2009, in the home match against FC Twente (0–2). He played in 9 league matches that season, ending the season with relegation to the Eerste Divisie.
Later, at the end of the 2010–2011 season Duarte transferred to Heracles Almelo in the Eredivisie, after two seasons impressing for Heracles Almelo he transferred to Eredivisie champions Ajax in 2013.
Duarte started in the youth department of Sparta Rotterdam. He continued through the youth academy and made his first senior appearance for the club against FC Twente in the Eredivisie. He continued to play in the first team in the 2009–2010 season and finished with 9 appearances. However, Sparta Rotterdam were relegated to the Eerste Divisie. After playing another season with the club he moved to Eredivisie club Heracles Almelo at the end of the 2010–2011 season.
Duarte agreed a three-year contract (with the option of an extra year) with Eredivisie club Heracles Amelo after passing a medical on 15 June 2011. After joining Heracles Amelo he said "I played at Sparta, and of course this is a nice club. But I've only played at Sparta and at some point you want to do something else, you want to go up that step. And my feeling is Heracles Almelo is a nice step."
Duarte made his league debut for the club on 6 August 2011 against RKC Waalwijk coming on in the 60th minute as a substitute.
On 31 August 2013 at the end of the Eredivisie match between Heracles Almelo and ADO Den Haag, it was announced by Jan Smit that Ajax and Heracles Almelo had agreed to terms for the direct transfer of Duarte to the capital city. Duarte joined the Amsterdammers for the sum of € 2.5 million from Almelo, signing a four-year contract binding him to his new club until 2017. He was given the number 8 shirt previously worn by Christian Eriksen upon his arrival. Duarte made his debut for Ajax on 14 September 2013 in a 2–1 at home against PEC Zwolle. He made his continental debut at Camp Nou in a 4–0 loss against FC Barcelona, playing the full 90 minutes of the 2013–14 UEFA Champions League Group stage match. On 28 September Duarte scored his first goal for Ajax, in a 6–0 victory at home against Go Ahead Eagles, scoring the fifth goal in the 64th minute of the game.
SC Heerenveen (loan)
Duarte was born in the Netherlands and has Cape Verdean origin, therefore, he is eligible by the Netherlands and Cape Verde. He has represented the Netherlands at Under-21 level having been called up on 4 September 2011 for the game against Luxembourg in the UEFA Under 21 Championship. Duarte went on to start on the bench before being substituted on in the 76th minute to make his international debut, the game ended in a 4–0 win for the Netherlands.
In May 2013, Duarte was called up for the Dutch senior team for two friendlies, against China and Indonesia, however he stayed on the bench for both matches as an unused substitute.
- As of match played 31 May 2015.
|SC Heerenveen (loan)||12||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||12||1|
|2015–16||NAC (loan)||Eerste Divisie||8||0||4||0||–||–||12||0|
- Reserves performance
|2013–14||Jong Ajax||Jupiler League||3||0||3||0|
- Transfervrije Duarte keert terug bij Heracles Almelo ‚ nu.nl, 16 August 2016
- "Sparta Rotterdam – FC Twente (01-08-2009)". Voetbal International. Archived from the original on 10 September 2009. Retrieved 30 December 2010.
- "Sparta suffer relegation". Mirror Football. Retrieved 30 December 2010.
- "Lerin Duarte and Leon van Dijk to Heracles".
- "Jan Smit: 'Er is een deal met Ajax'". FOX Sports. Retrieved 31 August 2013.
- "Official: Ajax brings Lerin Duarte for the sum of 2 500 000 euros". Soccerfame.com. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Ajax contracteert Lerin Duarte". RTL Nieuws. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- "Lerin Duarte verliest in Nou Camp". Regio Rijnmond Voetbal. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- "Ajax met ruime cijfers langs Go Ahead". Ajax.nl. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- Heerenveen haalt Duarte als opvolger Sinkgraven (Dutch). Voetbal International. 31 January 2015.
-  (Dutch)
- "Lerin Duarte Voetbal International profile". Voetbal International.
- "Lerin Duarte - Career Honours". Soccerway.
- "Ajax pakt Eusébio Cup dankzij solo Kishna en save Vermeer". Voetbal International. 26 July 2014. Retrieved 12 August 2014.