|Oklahoma State Representative|
2008 – Current
|Preceded by||Susan Winchester|
|Constituency||47th House District|
17 October 1963 |
|Alma mater||Oklahoma State University|
Leslie Osborn born October 17, 1963) is a Republican politician from the U.S. state of Oklahoma. Osborn currently serves in the Oklahoma House of Representatives and formerly served as chair of the House Appropriations and Budget Committee in 2016-2017. She was removed as Chair by House Speaker McCall on July 18, 2017.
Early life and career
Leslie won the November 2008 general election with twice as many votes as her Democratic opponent, Harold Jackson, for an open seat to represent District 47 of the Oklahoma House of Representatives.
Leslie was a strong advocate against State Question 744, which would have forced Oklahoma lawmakers to fund education at the expense of other state government services. She was the author of State Question 754, which would have counteracted State Question 744 if both questions were approved by voters. Oklahomans voted no on State Question 744.
The state lawmaker was appointed by T.W. Shannon to chair the Judiciary Committee in 2013.
In 2013, she authored legislation to eliminate the Oklahoma franchise tax and was the author of the sweeping workers’ compensation reform bill in the House.
From December 2014 to December 2015 she will served as chair of the budget subcommittee on Natural Resources & Regulatory Services.
On December 9, 2016 House Speaker Charles McCall appointed Representative Osborn to the House Appropriations and Budget Committee. 
- Oklahoma State Election Board (accessed April 4, 2013).
- Oklahoma House of Representatives Archived 2013-06-22 at the Wayback Machine. (accessed April 4, 2013)
- Election Results, Oklahoma State Election Board (access April 4, 2013).
- Rollan, Megan. Oklahoma election heated battle for state question 744 ends in defeat, NewsOk.com, November 2, 2010 (accessed April 1, 2013).
- Appropriations and Budget Subcommittee on Natural Resources & Regulatory Services, Oklahoma House of Representatives Archived 2013-06-22 at the Wayback Machine.. (accessed December 15, 2014)
- House Districts, Congressional and Other Maps Archived 2009-05-07 at the Wayback Machine., Oklahoma House of Representatives Archived 2013-06-22 at the Wayback Machine.. (access April 4, 2013).