||The neutrality of this article is disputed. (June 2011)|
|Industry||Games Room Retail|
|Founded||Surbiton, UK (2004)|
Liberty Games is a UK-based retailer, distributor and designer of games room equipment located in Epsom, England. The company was first founded in 1989 as "Liberty Leisure", renting out equipment to various establishments in England. In 2001, it switched to manufacturing gaming products and changed to its current name after Liberty Leisure was sold. It is now incorporated under the name of Majestic Leisure Ltd.
Their products include arcade games, pool tables, snooker tables, table tennis tables, jukeboxes, pinball machines, retro gaming, air hockey, dartboards, casino tables, outdoor products, driving simulators, slot machines, football tables, and various novelty game products, including multi-game tables, football coffee tables, LED pool tables. They also manufacture retro products, including old-fashioned jukeboxes and old-school arcade machines. Liberty Games products are often found in liquor stores, supermarkets, and restaurants around the UK. Liberty Games is currently the biggest amusement purveyor in the UK market.
Liberty Games have supplied products to various television shows for use in production, such as Big Brother UK and Saturday Kitchen.
- Liberty Games, July 11, 2011. http://www.libertygames.co.uk/information/about_us/
- "Bitcoin Operated Pool Table". Raspberry Pi Foundation. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Bitcoin Arcade Machine is 'On Like Donkey Kong'". Coindesk. Retrieved 2014-01-29.
- "Pinball Game Made Out Of All The Internet Memes". Kotaku. Retrieved 2014-12-21.
- "Novotable gives Space Invaders the elbow". t3 magazine. Archived from the original on May 19, 2007. Retrieved 2006-11-10.
- "Top of the football tables". Daily Mail (London). 2007-08-03. Retrieved 2007-08-03.
- Stuart, Keith. "Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Gamers". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- "BFA Sponsors". Retrieved 2011-07-01.