|Full name||Lindsdals Idrottsförening|
|Head Coach||Jonas Klippvik|
|League||Division 2 Södra Götaland|
|2012||Division 2 Östra Götaland, 3rd|
Since their foundation on 26 July 1926 Lindsdals IF has participated mainly in the middle and lower divisions of the Swedish football league system. The club currently plays in Division 2 Södra Götaland which is the fourth tier of Swedish football. They play their home matches at the Fjölebro IP in Kalmar.
Thanks to a partnership with Kalmar FF the club hope to be able to take further strides up the league system. Lindsdals IF run a large number of teams with approximately 400 young people active in both boys and girls' teams. The club's ladies team competed in the Damallsvenskan for several years in the 1990s. Their most famous player was Cecilia Sandell who later became an international. English World Cup players Tina Mapes and Karen Farley also played for the club.
Season to season
- "Lindsdals IF – Fotboll Klubb". Retrieved September 24, 2010.
- "Fotbollsverige.se – Division 2 Östra Götaland". Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Lindsdals IF – Svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- "GAIS – Lagfacta – Lindsdals IF". Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- "Östra Götaland - Division 2 – Fotbollsserier 2010 – Fotboll – everysport.com". Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- "Sweden Final Tables – Clas Glenning". Archived from the original on 2 November 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-22.
|This article about a Swedish football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|