Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lionel John Kearns (born February 16, 1937) is a Canadian poet and teacher.
- Songs of Circumstance – 1963
- Pointing – 1967
- By the Light of the Silvery Mclune – 1969
- Practising Up to Be Human – 1978
- Ignoring the Bomb – 1982
- Convergences – 1984
- Foreign Aid
- Jim Andrews, On Lionel Kearns: A binary meditation on or contemporary wreading of the work of Lionel Kearns (2004).
- Lianne Moyes, "Dialoguing the Monologue of History and Lyric: Lionel Kearns' Convergences", Open Letter 7, 5 (Summer 1989),15–27.
- Manina Jones, "Log Entries: Exploring discursive space in Lionel Kearns Convergences", in Douglas Barber, ed., Beyond Tish'. (1991)
- Records of Lionel Kearns are held by Simon Fraser University's Special Collections and Rare Books
|This article about a poet from Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|