|Lionell Spruill Sr.|
|Member of the Virginia Senate
from the 5th district
January 10, 2017
|Preceded by||Kenny Alexander|
|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 77th district
January 12, 1994 – January 10, 2017
|Preceded by||Tom Forehand|
|Succeeded by||Cliff Hayes|
December 28, 1946 |
South Norfolk, Virginia, U.S.
|Children||Lionell Jr., Tony, Clayton, Nadia|
|Alma mater||Pacific Western University
Norfolk State University
|Occupation||Telephone technician (retired)|
Lionell Spruill, Sr. (born December 28, 1946, in South Norfolk, now Chesapeake, Virginia) is an American politician of the Democratic Party. From 1994 to 2006, he was a member of the Virginia House of Delegates. He represented the 77th district, made up of parts of the cities of Chesapeake and Suffolk. Spruill also was elected to the Democratic National Committee in 2005. Since 2016, he has represented Virginia's 5th Senate district.
- Virginia House of Delegates 2008; Delegate Lionell Spruill, Sr.
- "Virginia House of Delegates 2008; Delegate Lionell Spruill, Sr.". Virginia House of Delegates. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
- "Delegate Lionell Spruill (D-Chesapeake)". Richmond Sunlight.
- "Lionell Spruill, Sr". Virginia Public Access Project. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
- "Election Results". Virginia State Board of Elections. Archived from the original on 2010-06-17. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
|This article about a Virginia State Senator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|