|Born||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.|
Changadveja was born in Atlanta, Georgia and grew up in Helen, Georgia. She is the daughter of Thai immigrants. She volunteered for John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign and worked on the successful 2006 reelection campaign for Oregon's then-governor Ted Kulongoski. In 2007, Changadveja temporarily withdrew from Brenau University to join Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, where she mobilized voters in Nevada, Ohio, and Indiana as regional field director.
Changadveja served as deputy field director for Senator Michael Bennet's 2010 campaign before joining Planned Parenthood Federation of America in 2011 as Northwest Regional Field Manager. She then served as campaign manager for Ann Johnson's 2012 campaign for the Texas House of Representatives.
In 2013, Changadveja joined the Ready for Hillary super PAC as the LGBT Americans Director, a decision she called "personal." "We're here to encourage her to run in 2016 because she has the grassroots support behind her and she has the LGBT community behind her if and when she decides to run," she explained. "Hillary has been very active in the LGBT community and she's been a longtime friend. She was the first first lady to march in a Gay Pride parade." In this role she organized the PAC's LGBT fundraisers and presence at Pride festivals and LGBT conferences with the goal of getting information on 100,000 LGBT voters. She also served as AAPI Director for the super PAC. She also worked on Senator Mark Udall's 2014 campaign.
After Clinton announced her candidacy in 2015, Changadveja was named as AAPI Outreach Director for Hillary for America where she was instrumental in building the program to reach out to the Asian American-Pacific Islander electorate. She left the position as AAPI Outreach Director to join the Colorado Democratic Party as Coordinated Campaign Director in 2016. Jason Tengco succeeded her as AAPI Outreach Director after her departure.
- Chibbaro, Lou (20 November 2013). "Already Ready for Hillary". Washington Blade. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- Hopkins, Christopher (30 October 2013). "Lining Up Gay Voters Behind a Clinton Presidency". National Journal. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- Nawaz, Amna (25 August 2015). "Hillary Clinton Goes After Asian-American Vote with New Outreach Director". NBC News. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- "Atlanta native named as LGBT director for 'Ready for Hillary' campaign". The Georgia Voice. 23 September 2013. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- Caldwell, Patrick (16 January 2014). "Hillary Clinton Likes "Queer As Folk," and Other Revelations From a Super-PAC Fundraiser at a Gay Dance Club". Mother Jones. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- "Trump campaign fills top positions for Colorado push". Denver Post. 8 August 2016. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- Lopez, Luciana (19 March 2016). "Clinton hires former Planned Parenthood staffer for Asian outreach". Reuters. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- Hing, Julianne (23 February 2016). "The Gap Between New America and Old Politics". The Nation. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- Khalid, Asma (20 February 2016). "Cultural Differences, Lack Of Resources Impede Asian-American Voter Outreach". NPR. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- Melegrito, Jon (29 March 2016). "Clinton campaign taps Fil-Am for top post". Global Nation. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- Shimpo, Rafu (22 April 2016). "Clinton campaign names new AAPI Outreach Director". Los Angeles Japanese Daily News. Retrieved 3 April 2018.