List of ambassadors of the United Kingdom to Montenegro
Following the breakup of Yugoslavia in 1991, the republics of Serbia and Montenegro together established a federation as the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (FRY). In 2003 the FRY was reconstituted as a state union officially known as the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro. The British Ambassador to Serbia was also accredited to Montenegro. The union was dissolved in June 2006 when Serbia and Montenegro declared themselves independent countries, and a British embassy was then established in Podgorica.
- 2006–2007: Mr John Dyson MVO
- 2007–2009: Mr Kevin Lyne
- 2009–2013: Ms Catherine (Kate) Knight-Sands
- 2013–2017: Mr Ian Whitting OBE
- From 2017: Ms Alison Kemp
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office (2009-11-23). "Country Profile – Montenegro". Archived from the original on 2010-03-04.
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office. "Catherine (Kate) Knight-Sands - GOV.UK". www.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- President of the Parliament of Montenegro Mr Ranko Krivokapić to receive in a farewell visit the Ambassador of the United Kingdom H.E. Ms Catherine Knight-Sands, The Parliament of Montenegro, 6 September 2013
- Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Montenegro, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, 15 November 2012
- Ian Whitting, UK Ambassador-designate to Montenegro, meets Montenegrin Ambassador + Military Representative to NATO, UK Delegation, NATO, 3 September 2013
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office (2017-03-10). "Change of Her Majesty's Ambassador to Montenegro". www.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- UK in Montenegro, Foreign & Commonwealth Office