List of NCAA rifle programs
The following are schools that field collegiate teams in rifle in the NCAA. Since there are only 23 Division I schools, 3 Division II schools, and 3 Division III schools that sponsor rifle, the NCAA holds only a single, all-division championship. There are 2 men's teams, 9 women's teams, and 22 mixed/co-ed teams (the number of teams exceeds the number of schools because four schools field two teams).
All listed schools field a single co-ed team unless otherwise indicated.
- University of Alaska-Fairbanks
- University of North Georgia
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (women & co-ed)
- Great America Rifle Conference, a rifle-only conference
- Mid-Atlantic Rifle Conference, a rifle-only conference, the largest rifle conference, it includes NCAA-sanctioned teams and non-sanctioned club sport teams.
- Ohio Valley Conference, the only Division I all-sports conference that sponsored rifle before the SoCon added it in 2016–17.
- Patriot Rifle Conference, a rifle-only conference
- Southern Conference, resumed the sport in 2016–17 after a 30-year hiatus.