List of Six Sigma software packages
There are generally four classes of software used to support the Six Sigma process improvement protocol:
- Analysis tools, which are used to perform statistical or process analysis;
- Program management tools, used to manage and track a corporation's entire Six Sigma program;
- DMAIC and Lean online project collaboration tools for local and global teams;
- Data Collection tools that feed information directly into the analysis tools and significantly reduce the time spent gathering data.
- ARIS Six Sigma
- EngineRoom web-based statistical software
- IBM WebSphere Business Modeler
- Oracle Crystal Ball (part of Oracle Fusion Middleware)
- Microsoft Visio
- NCSS Statistical Software
- QPR ProcessGuide by QPR Software
- Quality Companion by Minitab
- R language[a] (open source)
- SDI Tools
- Software AG webMethods BPM Suite
- SPC XL
- Telelogic System Architect
Programme management tools
- "R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing". R Foundation for Statistical Computing. Retrieved 2011-08-24.
- Emilio Lopez; Andres Redchuk; Javier M.Moguerza. "SixSigma: Six Sigma Tools for Quality and Process Improvement". Retrieved 2011-08-24.
- Thomas Roth. "qualityTools: Statistical Methods for Quality Science". Retrieved 2011-08-24.
- Luca Scrucca. "qcc: Quality Control Charts". Retrieved 2011-08-24.
- Daniela R. Recchia; Emanuel P. Barbosa; Elias de Jesus Goncalves. "IQCC: Improved Quality Control Charts". Retrieved 2011-08-24.