List of assets owned by Shaw Communications
This is a list of assets owned by Shaw Communications.
Approximately 80% of the voting control in Shaw is held by the family of founder JR Shaw. The same family also owns about 80% of the voting rights in Corus Entertainment, and hence also exercises control over the media holdings of the Shaw family, in addition to the properties listed here.
- Shaw Cable – Cable television operator serving most of British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba (except Brandon) and portions of Saskatchewan (Saskatoon and area) and Ontario (Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie).
- Shaw Broadcast Services – television and radio signal distributor
- Shaw Business Solutions
- Shaw Direct – national direct-broadcast satellite television provider
- Freedom Mobile – mobile network operator serving urban areas of British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario
Specialty and Community channels
- Shaw Rocket Fund (organization providing funding for youth-oriented television series)
- Shaw Tracking (fleet management)
- Shaw Media (sold to Corus Entertainment in 2016)
- Shomi (video streaming service co-owned with Rogers Communications, shut down in 2016)
- CJBN-TV - Kenora, Ontario Global affiliate (operated by Shaw Cable, shut down in 2017)
- ViaWest, Inc. (cloud computing and storage services, data management services, and network security services) 
- CRTC ownership chart for Shaw Communications. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
- CRTC ownership chart for Corus Entertainment. Retrieved 2014-06-15.