|Directed by||Edwin L. Marin|
|Produced by||Jack Cummings|
|Written by||Katharine Brush (story)
Anne Morrison Chapin
Noel Langley (uncredited)
|Music by||William Axt|
|Cinematography||Charles Lawton Jr.
|Edited by||Blanche Sewell|
A girl (Garland) and her friend (Bartholomew) go to great lengths to prevent her widowed mother from marrying the wrong person.
- Judy Garland as "Pinkie" Wingate
- Freddie Bartholomew as Herbert "Buzz" Mitchell
- Mary Astor as Dorothy "Dottie" Wingate
- Walter Pidgeon as Richard Thurlow
- Alan Hale as J.J. Slattery
- Scotty Beckett as Billie Wingate
- Barnett Parker as Abercrombie
- Gene Lockhart as Arthur Drubbs
- Charley Grapewin as Uncle Joe Higgins
According to MGM records, the film earned $381,000 in the US and Canada and $202,000 elsewhere, resulting in a loss of $17,000.
- The Eddie Mannix Ledger, Los Angeles: Margaret Herrick Library, Center for Motion Picture Study.
- Listen, Darling at the Internet Movie Database
- Listen, Darling at the TCM Movie Database
- Listen, Darling at AllMovie
|This article about a musical comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a romantic musical film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|