From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Little Englander in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Little England may refer to:
- "Little England", a term for a non-imperial England or United Kingdom as advocated by the Little Englander movement
- Little England beyond Wales, an area of southwest Wales where English language and culture prevail
- Little England (film), a 2013 Greek film
- Nuwara Eliya, or Little England, a city in Central Province, Sri Lanka
- Kolar Gold Fields, nicknamed Little England, a mining community in Karnataka, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little England.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.