- Bielsko-Biała, a city in Poland
- Cieszyn, a city in Poland
- Chernivtsi, a city in Ukraine
- Lviv, a city in Ukraine
- Ruse, a city in Bulgaria
- Timişoara, a city in Romania
- Varaždin, a city in Croatia
"Little Vienna" may also refer to:
- A former neighborhood of the Lower East Side, New York City, populated around the turn of the 20th century by immigrants from Austria-Hungary
- Martinov, Krassimir; Daniela Konstantinova (2007-01-12). "Neighborly: Balkan developments". Radio Bulgaria. Retrieved 2008-12-27.
… Ruse’s image as The Little Vienna: a name given to the Bulgarian city for its wonderful architecture.
- "Little Vienna Under the Bridge". Sofia News Agency. 2007-02-16. Retrieved 2008-12-27.
Rousse's architecture inspires locals to call it the "Little Vienna".
- Only One New York, Jan Yoors
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.