|Occupation||Actress, film director|
|Spouse(s)||Nicolas Winding Refn|
|Parent(s)||Teit Jørgensen, Lizzie Corfixen|
Liv Corfixen (born 13 January 1973) is a Danish actress and documentary filmmaker.
Liv Corfixen and her children moved to Bangkok for 6 months to accompany Nicolas Winding Refn while he was filming Only God Forgives. With no set plan of how to occupy her time while her husband was working and her daughters were in school she began filming a behind-the-scenes look at Refn and his filmmaking process. The film became My Life Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn which premiered at the 2014 Fantastic Fest. The movie is, actually, about the relationship between her and her husband, who happens to be a movie director.
- Vinyard, Papa. "Vinyard talks MY LIFE DIRECTED BY NICOLAS WINDING REFN with director Liv Corfixen and Refn himself!". Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- Howard, Courtney. "EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Director Liv Corfixen & Nicolas Winding Refn Talk MY LIFE DIRECTED BY NICOLAS WINDING REFN". Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- Walton, Brian. "MY LIFE DIRECTED BY NICOLAS WINDING REFN'S LIV CORFIXEN AND NICOLAS WINDING REFN". Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- Mottram, James (September 11, 2011). "Nicolas Winding Refn: 'When the chance came, I stuck the knife into Lars von Trier'". The Independent. Retrieved August 22, 2012.
- Shoard, Catherine (September 8, 2011). "Nicolas Winding Refn: 'Film-making is a fetish'". The Guardian. Retrieved August 22, 2012.
- Sharf, Zach. "Nicolas Winding Refn Says Lars Von Trier Tried To Sleep With His Wife -- Cannes 2016". Retrieved 23 May 2016.