|Administrative region||West Macedonia|
|• Municipal unit||52.0 km2 (20.1 sq mi)|
|Elevation||980 m (3,220 ft)|
|• Municipal unit||1,232|
|• Municipal unit density||24/km2 (61/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Livadero (Greek: Λιβαδερό) is a village and a former community in Kozani regional unit, West Macedonia, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Servia-Velventos, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 51.999 km2. The population in 2011 was 1,232. The postal code is 50500.
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
- "LIVADERO, Community, KOZANI". gtp.gr. Retrieved 2009-02-22.
- Mokro.gr - Livadero
- Livadero (in Greek)
- Cultural Council of Livadero (in Greek)
- Area given by West Macedonia Development Company
|This Western Macedonia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|