The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (April 2021)
Liz Neal (born 1973) is an artist based in London.
Neal grew up in North Wales. Neal has a BA in Fine Art at Middlesex University and graduated from the Royal College of Art with an MA from the printmaking department. She makes paintings and installations which reference sexual, consumer and fantasy imagery.
Some Product, Satorial Contemporary Art, London
An Archaeology, 176, London
404 Arte Contemporanea, Naples
Dolore, curated by Klarita Pandolfi with Harry Pye, Sartorial Contemporary Art, London
New Blood, Saatchi Gallery, London
Collaboration with Nick Knight at SHOWstudio: Lotus Eater, STORE, London and Room, Transition Gallery, London
The Ragged School, London
Saatchi Gallery, London
Gloriana, One in the Other, London
Death to the Fascist Insect, Anthony D'Offay Gallery, London
RCA Secret, Royal College of Art, London
- ^ a b "Exhibits - Liz Neal - Lotus Eater". Store Gallery. 2004. Archived from the original on 25 February 2009.
- ^ a b "Some Product - New Paintings By Liz Neal". Sartorial Art. 2009. Archived from the original on 29 April 2018.
- ^ a b "Liz Neal". SHOWstudio. Archived from the original on 28 October 2022. Retrieved 27 October 2022.
- ^ "Gloriana Banana New Blood exhibition". Getty Images. 2004. Archived from the original on 28 October 2022. Retrieved 27 October 2022.
- ^ "In pictures: New Blood at the Saatchi Gallery [Image 5 of 9]". BBC News. 22 March 2004. Archived from the original on 22 September 2015. Retrieved 28 October 2022.
- ^ "Girl on Girl". Transition Gallery. 2004. Archived from the original on 20 August 2016. Retrieved 27 October 2022.