Elizabeth "Lizzie" Greenwood-Hughes (née Greenwood) is an English television presenter working for the BBC. As of 2012 she is a regular presenter of Sports News on the BBC News Channel and the BBC Weekend News.
After working on BBC South Today she presented Newsround, the children's current affairs show on BBC1 between 2001 and 2005. She co-presented the show's 30th Anniversary edition with original presenter John Craven. She then went on to present Sportsround on BBC2 from 2005, with co-host Jake Humphrey.
Moving to sports presenting, she was part of the BBC's presenting line-up at the 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games, the 2008 Beijing Olympics and Paralympics and the 2006 Turin and 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.
- "MPC Entertainment". Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- 2010 Grand National in HD – a first for UK horse racing BBC Press Office, 29 March 2010
- Rum tale at Hen Party Worthing Herald, 5 May 2005
- Tackling the Recession Blogs & Opinion, Sky Sports, 27 March 2009
- Lizzie Greenwood-Hughes BBC South Today, 8 June 2009
- Lizzie Greenwood-Hughes: Biography and Images TV Newsroom
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|