This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||4 June 1982|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
When Gojić was 10, she persuaded her mother to take her to a modeling agency where she learned basic steps as a model. She appeared for the first time on the cover of Teen magazine (Croatia) in 1995. Shortly thereafter, accompanied by her parents and Midiken agent, she visited Milan, New York City, and Los Angeles, where she made her breakthrough modeling for Pantene Pro-V. TV commercials and covers of Croatian magazines soon followed. At the age of 13, she became the youngest Croatian model to appear on the cover of ELLE (The Netherlands). Her other covers include Cosmopolitan (Croatian and Czech) and Madame Figaro.
She appeared in a Croatian beauty contest in 1996, placing second runner-up. She has walked in fashion shows for Issey Miyake, Christian Dior, Cacharel, Kenzo, Alexander McQueen, Yohji Yamamoto, and Enrico Coveri.
She has been featured in advertisements for Anna Molinari, Chanel, Chaumet Spirit, Esprit, Armani, Mango, and GAP. In 2006, she became a spokesmodel for Givenchy. She is currently married to a Croatian football player Mihael Mikić. They have two daughters, Jana Sienna (born 2009) and Mila Amelie (born 2011).
Since 2009 she has started her own fashion line named "Jolie Petite". Her first boutique was opened in Zagreb and is situated in exactly the same building where she grew up as a child.
- NEXT Model Management - New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, and Paris.
- Why Not Model Agency - Milan.
- AMT - Vienna.
- New Group - Madrid and Barcelona.
- Midiken - Croatia
- Ljupka Gojic Profile on FMD. Accessed 2008-09-06.
- "Ljupka Gojić i malena Jana došle kući". Gloria (in Croatian). December 1, 2009. Archived from the original on March 27, 2012. Retrieved 2011-08-20.
- "Ljupka Gojić postala je dizajnerica..." (In Croatian) Article at Vecernji.hr