This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nat Stack, Sean Tinney
|Revenue||€2.53 billion (2014)|
Giorgio Armani S.P.A. (pronounced [ˈdʒordʒo arˈmaːni]) is an Italian fashion house founded by Giorgio Armani which designs, manufactures, distributes and retails haute couture, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, eyewear, cosmetics and home interiors. The brand markets these products under several labels, from the most expensive to the most accessible: Giorgio Armani Privé, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, EA7 | Emporio Armani, Armani Collezioni, AJ | Armani Jeans, Armani Junior, AX | Armani Exchange. The brand utilizes the association of the Armani name with high-fashion, benefiting from its prestige in the fashion industry. By the end of 2005, estimated sales of the company were around $1.69 billion. Armani is the fastest growing fashion brand.
Giorgio Armani is in collaboration with Emaar Properties, a chain of luxury hotels and resorts in several big cities including Milan, Paris, New York, London, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul, Dubai. The company already operates a range of cafés worldwide, in addition to a bar and nightclub.
- .Armani builds different brands, www.wsj.com
- Giorgio Armani S.p.A. · Milan Italy. Hoovers.com
- Mackenzie, Suzie (2004-12-11). "The gentle touch". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 2007-09-23.
- McCartney, Stella (2006-05-16). "The wisdom of Giorgio". Independent on Sunday. London. Retrieved 2007-09-23.
- "Q & A: Giorgio Armani". CNN. The Scene (column). 2006-10-03. Retrieved 2007-09-23.
- Lee, Vinny (2007-09-22). "Above the shop". The Times. London. Retrieved 2007-09-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Armani.|