From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up logic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Logic may refer to:
- Logic, the study of the principles and criteria of valid inference and demonstration
Logic may also refer to:
- "A Logic Named Joe", a 1946 science fiction short story by Murray Leinster.
- Lamont "Logic" Coleman, who produced two tracks on Jim Jones' 2011 release, Capo (album).
- Logic (musician), a Maryland rapper.
- Logic, a member of hip hop group Y'all So Stupid.
- Logic, the 1981 debut album by Hideki Matsutake's Logic System.
Science and technology
- Digital logic, a class of digital circuits characterized by the technology underlying its logic gates
- LOGIC (electronic cigarette), an electronic cigarette owned by Logic Technology Development
- Dolby Pro Logic, also known as Pro Logic, a surround sound processing technology
- Logic Pro, a MIDI sequencer and Digital Audio Workstation application, part of Logic Studio
- Logic Studio, a music production suite by Apple Inc.
- Samantha Logic, an American basketball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Logic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.