From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (March 2013)|
|Developer(s)||Login VSI Inc.|
|Stable release||4.1.2 / December 11, 2014|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||Load Testing Tool|
Login Virtual Session Indexer (Login VSI) is a software product to test the performance and scalability of Windows based virtualized desktops by simulating user workloads. Development started in 2008 and the current version is 4.1.
- "Quantifying Teradici APEX 2800 with Login VSI". Teradici. 2012.
- "Q&A with Mark Plettenberg of Login VSI". Virtual-Strategy Magazine. November 1, 2011.
- "EdgeSight for Load Testing with XenDesktop and Login VSI: Implementation Guide for utilizing EdgeSight for Load Testing with XenDesktop 5 and Login VSI workloads". Citrix. July 13, 2011.
- "Benchmarking Citrix XenDesktop using Login VSI". Citrix. May 2, 2010.
- "Windows virtual desktop performance benchmarking: The free Login VSI tool is now in beta". BrianMadden.com. May 08, 2008.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|