|Born||28 July 1991|
|Origin||Middleton, Greater Manchester, England|
|Genres||Hip hop, R&B, synthpop, dance|
Louis Gibzen (born Louis Gibson Hurndall), is a British Gold-selling hip-hop/electro producer of Barbadian descent. He was raised in Middleton, Greater Manchester and is known as a promising upcoming producer throughout the UK. He produced the record "Stay with Me" for Ironik's debut album.
The record hit #5 on the UK charts whilst Gibzen was just 16. Since then he has produced tracks for Joe Budden's mixtape Mood Muzik 3 and Maino's The Hand Of God. He has also worked with Sway, Chipmunk, Rhea, Pyrelli, S.B.D., Wiley and Red Cafe. Gibzen also produced Fugative's single "Sticks And Stones" with Anthony Anderson & Steve Smith. He is currently producing for Akon, One Direction, Ella Henderson and on Wretch 32's upcoming album.
Gibzen has made various instrumentals for American dance crew Jabbawockeez, One being titled Forever.
He also has his own production company and music site. In 2012 Gibzen revealed that he and his label are releasing a Champagne in partnership with footballer Mario Balotelli called LF Champagne.
Louis's productions are being used for the E4 show Youngers.
Notable production credits
- "Stay With Me" (DJ Ironik)
- "So Nice (Piano Version)" (DJ Ironik)
- "Introvert Me" (Pyrelli)
- "Man Of The Match" (Sway DaSafo)
- "Sticks & Stones (production & songwriting)" (Fugative)
- "For The Money" (Ya Boy)
- "Lose My Life" (Chipmunk)
- "Cliche" (Loick Essien)
- "Get It Tonight" (Loick Essien)
- "Life's Just A Playground" (Mims)
- "Wait & See" (Smiler)
- "Spender" (Smiler feat. Lana Del Rey)
- "Exist" (Nicole Scherzinger)
- "I'm Dreaming" (Wretch 32)
- "Us Against The World" (Clement Marfo & The Frontline)
- "Overload (songwriting)" (Dot Rotten)
- "Sing For Tomorrow (piano)" (Sneakbo)
- "Another Night Alone" (K'Naan)
- "I Don't Want It (co-production & songwriting)" (Akon)
- "No Point In Wasting Tears Album Review". XICripZ. 27 December 2010. Retrieved 2 March 2008.
- "Wretch 32's Official Site". Louis Gibzen. 27 December 2011. Retrieved 6 August 2012.
- "Louis Gibzen's Twitter". Louis Gibzen. 27 December 2010. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- "Louis Gibzen's Twitter". Louis Gibzen. 27 December 2010. Retrieved 6 May 2012.
|This UK musical biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|