From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Many ships have borne the name Louisa:
- Four ships of the Royal Navy have been named HMS Louisa, as have several hired armed vessels that served the Royal Navy under contract:
- Louisa (Quasi-War privateer)
- Louis. Privateer out of Baltimore, War of 1812.
- Louisa. Privateer out of Buenos Aires, taken over by crew, October 1818, to be used for piracy.
- Louisa. Whaling schooner, 35 tons (bm). Built at Hobart, 1834, foundered near Bruny Island, 22 October 1836. All hands lost.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|