This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lovefoxxx performing at the 2012 Southbound Festival
|Birth name||Luísa Hanae Matsushita|
|Born||February 25, 1984|
|Origin||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Genres||Indie rock, synthpop, electroclash|
|Associated acts||Cansei de Ser Sexy, Kavinsky|
Early life and career
In 2010, Lovefoxxx was featured on both French DJ Kavinsky's and Japanese band 80kidz's new singles, respectively known as "'Nightcall" and "Spoiled Boy". "Nightcall" was included in the soundtrack of the 2011 film Drive. She also took part in N.A.S.A.'s project The Spirit of Apollo, on a track called "A Volta". Lovefoxxx was featured on Steve Aoki's album Wonderland (2011), on a song titled "Heartbreaker", which was released as a single in early 2012.
In 2006, Lovefoxxx was voted #10 in NME's Cool List. In 2007, Lovefoxxx was voted #3, only to be beaten by her fiancé's bandmate Jamie Reynolds, who came in second, and winner Frank Carter of Gallows.
Lovefoxxx was previously dating Simon Taylor-Davis of Klaxons; according to an interview with ELLE UK they started their relationship on the second day of the NME Indie Rave tour, where their bands were billed together. Simon had said he first saw Luisa in a CSS video on television and sent her a "flirty myspace message" before they had met. In June 2007, during the Cansei de Ser Sexy tour of North America, Lovefoxxx had Simon's name tattooed on her right hip.
On 21 September 2007, it was revealed that the two were engaged, with Lovefoxxx later saying that they would be married in the winter of that year. There was no news of an official wedding, with Simon later saying they had no definite plans though they had married "in cyberspace" through Skype. In late 2010, during promotion for Klaxons' second album, it was stated that the two had broken up, with Simon confirming that a major change for the band was "as individuals we are all single now, whereas before we were very heavily attached in various relationships" 
- SUNDAY BEST LEAD SINGER OF CSS LOVEFOXXX . . .IN HER OWN WORDS, interview by Paul Dalgarno, The Sunday Herald, September 23, 2007. Accessed on line March 24, 2009.
- "Cover of RG Vogue, May 2008". RG Vogue. May 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-07.
- "The Cool List 2006: winners revealed". IPC MEDIA. 2006-11-06. Retrieved 2007-05-13.
- "The Cool List 2006: winners revealed". IPC MEDIA. 2006-11-06. Archived from the original on 2008-01-02. Retrieved 2007-05-13.
- "...I don't have [a twtitter]".
- Smile/Elle UK Lovefoxx and Simon Taylor-Davies Video Interview
- Grizzly Bear Blog:Lovefoxxx and Simon from Klaxons with their his-and-hers tats
- NME.com:Klaxons' Simon Taylor and CSS' Lovefoxxx are engaged
- Klaxons Brit Awards Red Carpet Video Interview
- Klaxons Dockville Festival Interview with Simon and Jamie
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lovefoxxx.|