From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up loving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loving may refer to:
- Love, a range of human emotions
- Loving (surname)
- Loving v. Virginia, a 1967 landmark United States Supreme Court civil rights case
Film and television
- Loving (1970 film), a 1970 film directed by Irvin Kershner
- Loving (2012 film), a Polish film by Sławomir Fabicki
- Loving (2016 film), an upcoming film
- Carry On Loving, a 1970 film in the Carry On series
- Loving (TV series), an American daytime soap opera
- Loving (novel), a 1945 novel by Henry Green
- Loving, a 1981 novel by Danielle Steel
- Loving, a 2010 album by Johannes Heil
Places in the United States
- Loving, New Mexico, a village
- Loving, Oklahoma, an unincorporated community
- Loving, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Loving County, Texas, the least populous county in the U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loving.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.