Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up loving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loving may refer to:
- Love, a range of human emotions
- Loving (surname)
- Loving v. Virginia, a 1967 landmark United States Supreme Court civil rights case
Film and television
- Loving (1970 film), a 1970 film starring George Segal and Eva Marie Saint
- Loving (2012 film), a Polish film by Sławomir Fabicki
- Loving (2016 film), a 2016 drama film directed by Jeff Nichols, about the Supreme Court decision Loving v. Virginia
- Carry On Loving, a 1970 film in the Carry On series
- Loving (TV series), an American daytime soap opera
- Loving (novel), a 1945 novel by Henry Green
- Loving, a 1981 novel by Danielle Steel
- Loving, a 2010 album by Johannes Heil
Places in the United States
- Loving, New Mexico, a village
- Loving, Oklahoma, an unincorporated community
- Loving, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Loving County, Texas, the least populous county in the U.S.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loving.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.