Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up loving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loving may refer to:
- Love, a range of human emotions
- Loving (surname)
- Loving v. Virginia, a 1967 landmark United States Supreme Court civil rights case
Film and television
- Loving (1970 film), an American film
- Loving (2016 film), a film about the Supreme Court decision Loving v. Virginia
- Carry On Loving, a 1970 film in the Carry On series
- Loving (TV series), an American daytime soap opera
- Loving (novel), a 1945 novel by Henry Green
- Loving, a 1981 novel by Danielle Steel
- Loving, a 2010 album by Johannes Heil
Places in the United States
- Loving, New Mexico, a village
- Loving, Oklahoma, an unincorporated community
- Loving, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Loving County, Texas, the least populous county in the U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loving.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.