From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lunge (disambiguation))
|Look up Lunge or lunge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lunge may refer to:
- Lunge (exercise), a weight training exercise
- Lunge (fencing), the fundamental offensive fencing technique
- Longeing, also spelled Lungeing or Lunging, a technique for training horses where a horse is asked to work at the end of a long line
- Lunge (surname), a surname
- Lunge feeding, an extreme feeding method used by some whales
- "LUNGE", a song by Susumu Hirasawa from Detonator Orgun 2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lunge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.