|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Lourdes Estores|
|Succeeded by||Cathy St. George|
May 30, 1963|
Washington, DC, United States
|Died||December 16, 2012
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||115 lb (52 kg)|
Lynda Ann Wiesmeier (pronounced WEES-myer, May 30, 1963 – December 16, 2012) was an American model and actress. Her debut film was American Pop. Wiesmeier was selected as both cover model and Playmate of the Month for the July 1982 issue of Playboy magazine, and her centerfold was photographed by Richard Fegley. Wiesmeier also appeared in several Playboy newsstand special editions and videos, and worked steadily for Playboy for more than five years after she graced the magazine's fold-out page, first as a nude glamour and pin-up model, and then as a promotional model and a feature reporter for the Playboy Channel.
She died in December 2012 due to a brain tumor.
Appearances in Playboy videos
- Playboy: 50 Years of Playmates (2004) – archival footage
- Playboy: Video Centerfold Tawnni Cable (1991)
- Playboy: Playmates At Play (1990)
- Playboy: Wet & Wild (1989)
- Playboy: Playmate Playoffs (1986)
- Playboy: Video Playmate Review (1983)
- Evil Town (1987)
- Touch and Go (1986)
- Teen Wolf (1985)
- Real Genius (1985)
- Wheels of Fire (1985)
- Avenging Angel (1985)
- Malibu Express (1985)
- R.S.V.P. (1984)
- Preppies (1984)
- Private School (1983)
- Joysticks (1983)
- American Pop (1981)
- "Playmate data". Retrieved December 27, 2010.
- J.C. Maçek III (August 2, 2012). "'American Pop'... Matters: Ron Thompson, the Illustrated Man Unsung". PopMatters.